Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blogs, They Are A Changin'

Maybe I missed the mark the first time. Maybe I have adult ADD. Whatever the reason, I've decided to change the style of this blog, already.

The idea for change started not long ago when I was talking with a friend about my diet (whole foods, nothing processed).

"So, what do you eat?" said my very dear, but highly skeptical friend.

"What do you eat?" I asked.

She couldn't believe that anyone could realistically eat a diet free of processed food and like it. I couldn't believe she thought I was eating tofu and lettuce for every meal.  

As I was thinking about our diet choices (which I believe to be connected to living a happier life), I realized that not long ago I, too was living in the land of Oreos & frozen pizza. It wasn't until I stumbled upon this website and let the creators virtually hold my hand & walk me through the process that I was able to make the switch in my diet.  

Then it hit me - maybe, just maybe - there are people out there who (like me, not long ago), need a little hand holding when it comes to this happiness stuff.  

So.  Wham-O.  An idea was born.  Just like that. 

Starting today, this blog will serve as your "How-To" guide to happiness.  I'll be posting healthy recipes, meditation tips, goal setting advice, and anything else that I believe will aid you on your happiness journey.

Hopefully, you'll find this change to be useful, but as always, if there is a particular topic that you would find more useful, let me know in the comments section.  

Thanks for bearing with me as I make this change! Stop back next week when I'm back with a "Healthy Eating for Happy Living" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment